Best Professional Trumpet 2020:
First question when considering a professional trumpet is what are trumpet playing your goals?
Are you a “come back” player that used to play, and want to take advantage of a better trumpet than you used to have? Are you playing a type of music that doesn’t fit your current trumpet? All great questions.
You should choose a trumpet based on how well you know how to play right now and how far you plan on going with this instrument. In general, we can divide trumpets into three main categories: Beginner, intermediate and professional trumpets.
Best Professional Trumpet 2020
#01 – Mendini by Cecilio Gold Brass Standard Bb Trumpet with Hard Case, Gloves, 7C Mouthpiece, and Valve Oil
- Bb (B flat) trumpet, Beautiful and durable brass body, Phosphorus copper used on lead (not the metal lead, but leading up to...) mouth pipe, smooth action valves, & comfortable buttons
- Medium-large .460 inch bore with 5 inch bell, 1st valve slide thumb saddle, adjustable 3rd slide lock
- Includes: Pro-Deluxe durable plush lined nylon covered hard case with backpack straps and zipper pocket, Silver plated 7C mouthpiece, Soft polishing cloth, a pair of white gloves, and a bottle of valve oil
- Each instrument is tested at Cecilio's factory overseas and again in their local warehouse in Southern California. It comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects and serviced locally. Contact us by message or call our support team.
- 1-Year Warranty: Each instrument is tested at Cecilio's factory overseas and are tested again in their local warehouse in Southern California. Each instrument comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects and are serviced locally. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us by message or our toll free number to contact our support team.
#02 – Jean Paul USA TR-430 Intermediate Trumpet
- The Jean Paul Trumpet is in key of Bb
- Rose brass lead pipe
- Adjustable third trigger allowing for a natural hand position and proper playing technique
- Highly durable piston valve lengthening the life of the instrument while maximizing sound quality
- Beautiful and robust carrying case for easy and safe transportation
#03 – Jean Paul USA TR-330 Standard Student Trumpet
- The Jean Paul Trumpet is in key of Bb
- Comes with robust contoured carrying case for ease of use transportation
- Beautiful Yellow brass body construction with Gold Lacquer finish
- Included Accessories: Carrying Case, Valve Oil, Gloves, Cleaning Cloth, and Mouthpiece
#04 – Eastrock Trumpet Brass Standard Bb Trumpet Set,Student Beginner with Hard Case, Gloves, 7C Mouthpiece, and Valve Oil (Black)
- Bb trumpet - Solid and durable brass body, excellent spraying process, cleaning color , uniform, no flaws and transparent color with superb reflection.
- Beginning Must--Standard Student Trumpet,smooth action valves and comfortable buttons,1st valve slide thumb saddle, adjustable 3rd slide lock.
- Design And Process--11.65mm/0.460inch pipe & 123mm/4.84inch bell mouth, The valve is durable, Spring rebounds quickly Good air tightness,There is resistance when pulling out the adjusting tubes, and the water key has good air tightness.
- Includes - Trumpet,a pair of white gloves, Soft polishing cloth, trumpet cleaning kit, Silver plated 7C mouthpiece,Stand and hard case with backpack straps and zipper pocket.
- No-hassle warranty - If the instrument ever fails due to manufacturing defects,We promise, for as long as you own the instrument and have proof of purchase, we'll provide you with parts for free ,feel free to reach us by message to contact our support team.
#05 – Eastrock Gold Trumpet Brass Standard Bb Trumpet Set for Beginnner, Student with Hard Case, Gloves, 7C Mouthpiece, Trumpet Cleaning Kit-Lacquer Gold
- Timbre: Eastrock Trumpet’s sound is excellent and bright, penetrating, abundant and powerful, excellent vibration.
- Design and Crafts: Solid yellow brass body; rose brass lead-pipe; cupronickel tuning slides, The bell mouth adopts an integrated welding technology.
- Valve: The valve is durable, Spring rebounds quickly Good air tightness,There is resistance when pulling out the adjusting tubes, and the water key has good air tightness.
- Suitable: The tone of trumpet is the popular Bb tone, which is suitable for both beginner and experts, such as students, music fans, band performance and so on.
- WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE THE TRUMPET ANYMORE?-If you for ANY reason don't like the trumpet, Simply just Contact us within one year for a FULL REFUND.
#06 – SAI Musicals Trumpet Bb Pitch Brass Finish Comes with Hard Case and Mouthpiece Mute
#07 – Glory Brass Bb Trumpet with Pro Case +Care Kit, Black, More COLORS Available ! CLICK on LISTING to SEE All Colors
- Solid Brass Bb Trumpet
- Includes silver plated 7C mouthpiece
- Trumpet includes: hard-shell case, a pair of gloves, rug
- Approved and recommended by teachers
- Whether you want to buy a trumpet for yourself or for your friends or others, this trumpet is a product of choice as a result of its high quality and cost effective price
#08 – Trumpet MAX Rectangular Case with Interior Mute Storage by Protec, Model MX301
- Fits most Bb trumpet makes and models! Features a ultra-light shock resistant EPS foam frame with a soft lining.
- Padded backpack straps with hideaway design, adjustable shoulder strap, subway rope handle, paddle handle wrap, and QuickLock case closure.
- Oversized gusseted exterior frontside pocket with 2 zipper pulls and smaller front-side storage pocket
- Durable 600D nylon cover featuring strong hardware, reinforced stitching, and quality craftsmanship
#09 – pBone Jiggs pTrumpet Plastic Trumpet w/Gig Bag and 3C and 5C Mouthpieces, White, (PTRUMPET1W)
- Pitched in Bb
- 4.75 inch Bell
- Unique fully plastic valve system
- One piece patented lead pipe
- All plastic water key
#10 – Pro Tec ML203 Liberty Trumpet Compact Aluminum Practice Mute
- High-quality material and construction
- Long-lasting cork
- Free-blowing and well-balanced
- Stores inside of bell
What is the difference between student and professional trumpets?
Essentially, the main different between entry and pro-level trumpets is the ease with which they can be played and the depth of the sound they produce. Most professional trumpets have a larger bore width than a student trumpet.
The bore width is the diameter of the inner tubing measured at the center valve, with smaller diameters being easier to play. A smaller bore width also produces a thinner sound. So, while a professional trumpet may require more effort to play it’s going to have a richer tone.
Just like any other instruments, professional models also have a higher degree of workmanship in order to facilitate higher levels of play. They’re also made from more musically resonate materials, though the effects this has on the sound is going to vary depending on the construction methods used on the trumpet.
Trumpet tone and response
You may be wondering how the frequency response/tone of the trumpet you’re eyeing is going to stack up to that of the competition. Basically, the main thing that is going to differentiate trumpets at lower levels is the size of the various components.
The only thing to really keep in mind here is that the bigger the resonating components of the trumpet are the louder and warmer it’s going to be.
Trumpets with a smaller bell (the open cone shape on the end, opposite from the mouthpiece) are going to be quieter overall, but they’re going to be more focused. So while they may not technically be louder they may seem louder because they’ll cut through a mix better.
The work of musical giants, both those previously mentioned and those who weren’t have given this instrument a strong library of classic songs and new approaches that ensure that it will resonate with musicians of today just as well as it did for those in decades past.
The only thing stopping most musicians from advancing on their instrument is that it can be really hard to figure out just how to select the best trumpet for your needs and purpose.
There is a huge variety of different instruments available, and unlike something like guitars there isn’t a huge amount of resources available to help you make a good decision. Luckily, if you’re reading this article to try and figure out the best trumpet for your situation you’ve come to the right place.
Related Tags: Best Professional Trumpet 2020